Burton Hill PTO
Make a Donation
New Lunchroom and Lunch Visit Schedules
Remind App Registration Instructions - English
Remind App Registration Instructions - Spanish
BHE Spirit Items Price List
Walkathon 2017: Dates/Deadlines (English and Spanish)
Walkathon 2017: Goals/Prizes (English and Spanish)
Walkathon 2017: Business Sponsorships (English)
Walkathon 2017: Business Sponsorships (Spanish)
AR Levels Explained
What does the PTO Do?
Hurricane Harvey Relief Efforts
Virtual Volunteer Instructions
2017/2018 PTO Board
FWISD Volunteer Application/Background Check
Tracking Volunteer Hours
My Email Groups
Burton Hill Elementary
519 Burton Hill Road
Westworth Village, TX 76114
Our School Website
View Month by Month
Achieve 3000 & Smarty...
AR Book Finder
AR Progress Tracker
FWISD Dress Code
FWISD Parent Portal...
FWISD Parent Portal Login
Online Meal Payments
PTO Board Minutes 2017-18
- Artsonia is the largest student art museum in the world. Every child can have an online art gallery and keep their masterpieces in a digital...
- The Dad's Club includes dads, grandfathers, uncles, and any other family members willing to assist with jobs around the school. Over the summer, the...
- This committee oversees our lovely BHE Learning Garden and assists the Garden Club. Duties include weeding and mulching, planting each season, and...
House and Grounds
- This committee focuses primarily on school beautification. We decorate for each season and care for the front entrance flower pots. Our largest job is...
- The innovative Spanish Immersion (SI) program affords students the opportunity to become bilingual, bi-literate, and bicultural citizens of a global...
- The Staff Appreciation Committee celebrates and supports our wonderful teachers and staff, providing: a breakfast for teachers and staff at the...
Two-Way Dual Language
- The Two-Way Dual Language Program at BHE aims to create global citizens by providing students in the program with the opportunity to become...
PAGE 1 / 1
Don't forget to LOG IN
and create/update your
profile to take full advantage
of the BHE PTO website!
Visit our website
Join the PTO
Individual Membership $7
Family Membership $10
Click here to purchase
The BHE Spirit Store is open every Friday at 7:30AM! Come get your BHE yard signs, water bottles, pencils, and more!
Click here for more info
Follow us on
Powered by VLink Website Builder
VLink, Inc. 2017, All Rights Reserved
For information on what VLink can do for your school organization contact: