Registration for Carrillo after school enrichment camps are now closed. No other camps will be offered this school year.
Registration for Fall 2016/2017 school year will open on line on the first day of school. Information regarding all the programs being offered at that time will come home the same day.
If you have any questions, please send an email to:
Attention: Kelly Tompkins
Click on the Shop/Donate Tab
Then sign into the PTO website
(if you do not have a sign-on, you will
need to create one)
All Enrichment Camp classes are PTO sponsored and are voluntary.
Enrichment Camp classes are not school sponsored activities.
Important parent information:
- You will receive an email confirmation of your child’s enrollment in addition to your on-line receipt at the email you register with. If the camp is full or canceled you will not be able to access it or see it on the website.
- No Refunds or fees forwarded to other camps once camps start. No refunds for missed classes.
- All students (1st-5th) are responsible for getting to class themselves. Parents are responsible for picking up your child on time.
- Late Pick Up Fee will be enforced*. 1st Incident – 5 minutes late will result in a $20 fee plus $1 for each minute thereafter (to be paid immediately). 2nd Incident – Removal from the Enrichment camp and NO REFUNDS. *Student(s) will not be able to participate in Carrillo Enrichment Camps, until fee is paid & No Refunds.
- Children in KOC are required to check in with KOC before going to their camp. Parents must complete a new KOC release form for each session
- Keep this registration form for reference of camp dates, times and locations.
1st Incident/Disruption in Class - the student will be given a verbal warning by the instructor.
2nd Incident/Disruption in Class – the parent will be called to pick the child up.
3rd Incident/Disruption in Class – the child will be removed from the class without any refunds.