Registration was closed at 9pm on 2/2/18 for session 3 Carrillo after school enrichment camps. No late registration is being accepted.
Each session a schedule including dates, times and location of camp will be emailed to the parent who registered the student, can be found posted in the front office and on the PTO website under documents
Session 3 camp dates:
February 5 through March 30
If you have any questions, please send an email to:
Attention: Kelly Tompkins
Click on the Shop/Donate Tab
Then sign into the PTO website
(if you do not have a sign-on, you will
need to create one)
All Enrichment Camp classes are PTO sponsored and are voluntary.
Enrichment Camp classes are not school sponsored activities.
Important parent information:
- You will receive an email confirmation of your child’s enrollment in addition to your on-line receipt at the email you register with. If the camp is full or canceled you will not be able to access it or see it on the website.
- We reserve the right to refuse participation in after school enrichment camps based on previous behavior issues.
- No Refunds or fees forwarded to other camps once camps start. No refunds for missed classes.
- All students (1st-5th) are responsible for getting to class themselves. Parents are responsible for picking up your child on time.
- No Students are permitted to walk home after a camp is over. They must be picked up by an adult or return to KOC (if enrolled).
- Late Pick Up Fee will be enforced*. 1st Incident – 5 minutes late will result in a $20 fee plus $1 for each minute thereafter (to be paid immediately). 2nd Incident – Removal from the Enrichment camp and NO REFUNDS. *Student(s) will not be able to participate in Carrillo Enrichment Camps, until fee is paid & No Refunds.
- Children in KOC are required to check in with KOC before going to their camp. Parents must complete a new KOC release form for each session
- Keep this registration form for reference of camp dates, times and locations.
1st Incident/Disruption in Class - the student will be given a verbal warning by the instructor.
2nd Incident/Disruption in Class – the parent will be called to pick the child up.
3rd Incident/Disruption in Class – the child will be removed from the class without any refunds.