After school enrichment camp session 1 for the 2016-2017 school year will open for purchase on line on the first day of school 8/29/16. Yellow flyers with all the camp information will be sent home the same day.
Session 1 camps will include:
Craft w/Mrs. Kelly, Chess w/Mr. Saulino, 5K Training with Ms. B, Flag Football w/Mr. Saulino, Ready Set Cook, Musical Theater Song & Dance w/Ms. Levas, Colt TV w/Mrs. Cummings, Volleyball, Clay Paint & Craft w/Mrs. Kelly, Beginner Archery, Hip Hop, Basketball, Soccer w/Ms. B, Art-Monart, Mad Science, Robotics Team
TK Kinder camps:
Art-Monart, am soccer, pm soccer, Clay & Paint w/Mrs. Kelly, Mad Science
Don't delay in signing up as camps fill up quickly!
If you have any questions, please send an email to:
Attention: Kelly Tompkins
Click on the Shop/Donate Tab
Then sign into the PTO website
(if you do not have a sign-on, you will
need to create one)
All Enrichment Camp classes are PTO sponsored and are voluntary.
Enrichment Camp classes are not school sponsored activities.
Important parent information:
- You will receive an email confirmation of your child’s enrollment in addition to your on-line receipt at the email you register with. If the camp is full or canceled you will not be able to access it or see it on the website.
- No Refunds or fees forwarded to other camps once camps start. No refunds for missed classes.
- All students (1st-5th) are responsible for getting to class themselves. Parents are responsible for picking up your child on time.
- Late Pick Up Fee will be enforced*. 1st Incident – 5 minutes late will result in a $20 fee plus $1 for each minute thereafter (to be paid immediately). 2nd Incident – Removal from the Enrichment camp and NO REFUNDS. *Student(s) will not be able to participate in Carrillo Enrichment Camps, until fee is paid & No Refunds.
- Children in KOC are required to check in with KOC before going to their camp. Parents must complete a new KOC release form for each session
- Keep this registration form for reference of camp dates, times and locations.
1st Incident/Disruption in Class - the student will be given a verbal warning by the instructor.
2nd Incident/Disruption in Class – the parent will be called to pick the child up.
3rd Incident/Disruption in Class – the child will be removed from the class without any refunds.