Carrillo after school enrichment camp session 4 registration is closed.
Each session a schedule including dates, times and location of camp can be found posted in the front office and on the PTO website under documents
Session 4 camp dates:
April 17 through June 9 check your camp listing for exact dates and times
If you have any questions, please send an email to:
Attention: Kelly Tompkins
Click on the Shop/Donate Tab
Then sign into the PTO website
(if you do not have a sign-on, you will
need to create one)
All Enrichment Camp classes are PTO sponsored and are voluntary.
Enrichment Camp classes are not school sponsored activities.
Important parent information:
- You will receive an email confirmation of your child’s enrollment in addition to your on-line receipt at the email you register with. If the camp is full or canceled you will not be able to access it or see it on the website.
- We reserve the right to refuse participation in after school enrichment camps based on previous behavior issues.
- No Refunds or fees forwarded to other camps once camps start. No refunds for missed classes.
- All students (1st-5th) are responsible for getting to class themselves. Parents are responsible for picking up your child on time.
- No Students are permitted to walk home after a camp is over. They must be picked up by an adult or return to KOC (if enrolled).
- Late Pick Up Fee will be enforced*. 1st Incident – 5 minutes late will result in a $20 fee plus $1 for each minute thereafter (to be paid immediately). 2nd Incident – Removal from the Enrichment camp and NO REFUNDS. *Student(s) will not be able to participate in Carrillo Enrichment Camps, until fee is paid & No Refunds.
- Children in KOC are required to check in with KOC before going to their camp. Parents must complete a new KOC release form for each session
- Keep this registration form for reference of camp dates, times and locations.
1st Incident/Disruption in Class - the student will be given a verbal warning by the instructor.
2nd Incident/Disruption in Class – the parent will be called to pick the child up.
3rd Incident/Disruption in Class – the child will be removed from the class without any refunds.