5/5 Reflections Awards Evening.... 5/20 End of Year Awards/Recognition... 7/14-17 Florida PTA Leadership Convention
Join on for Cinco de Mayo!!!!
SAVE THE DATE!!
Thursday, May 5th, 2015 6:30pm -8:30pm
at Del Prado Elementary School - 7900 Del Prado Cir N, Boca Raton, FL 33433
Palm Beach County Council PTA/PTSA is proud to announce our
Reflections Recognition Awards Ceremony
“Let Your Imagination Fly!”
ALL LOCAL FINALISTS are invited to attend!
Awards in Reflections Categories:
Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature,
Musical Composition, Photography, Visual Arts
STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS!
Join us May 20, 2016 at Westchester Country Club for the
Annual PBCC PTA Awards and Members Appreciation Celebration!
When: May 20, 2016
Where: Westchester Country Club
12250 Westchester Club Dr
Boynton Beach, FL 33437
Join us to visit our VENDOR EXPO til 7:30,
then dinner and more fun from 7:30-10pm
as we say goodbye to the 2014-2016 Board,
welcome the 2016-2018 Board and
announce all award recipients!
Our registration link is LIVE!! please register at:
Florida PTA 2016 Leadership Convention
Registration is NOW OPEN for the 2016 Florida PTA Annual Leadership Convention. Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to network, collaborate, share, and learn to make your year ahead effective, efficient, and fun!
The Palm Beach County Council is a member of the largest advocacy group for children in the nation. The council supports PTA units at schools thoughout Palm Beach Countyl and currently has over 16,000 parent, teacher, student and community members. The Council is governed by approved bylaws designed to meet specific objectives. The Council will interpret, promote and support the basic policies of the State and National PTA. As such we are a 501(c)(3)
A Council serves as a medium between the State and the loca unit. A Council strenthens each local unit byu enabling it to work more effectively within its schools and its community.
The Palm Beach County Council will provide relevant traning and provide resources needed to assist in the success of the local unitl Council meetings are used to promote advocacy for all children within Palm Beach County.
The Council provides a forum for public information that can stimulate action of current issues that relate to children.
Palm Beach County Council of PTA/PTSA Supports and Provides:
- Leadership Trianing
- Arts & Cultural Programs
- Legislative Updates/Workshops
- Study Discussion Opportunities
- Local Unit Achievement Awards
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Family Events
- and much, MUCH more!
Making Every Child’s Potential a Reality!PTA MISSION
- To Be A Powerful Voice For ALL CHILDREN,
- To Be A Relevant Resource For Families & Communities, &
- To Be A Strong Advocate For The Education & Well-Being Of Every Child
- To Promote The Welfare Of Children & Youth In The Home, School, Community, & Place of Worship
- To Raise The Standard Of Home-Life
- To Secure Laws For The Care & Protection Of Children & Youth
- To Bring Into Closer Relation The Home & The School, That Parents & Teachers May Cooperate Intelligently In The Education Of Children & Youth
- To Develop, Between Educators & The General Public, Such United Efforts As Will Secure For All Children & Youth The Highest Advantages In Physical, Mental, Social & Spiritual Education.
SCHOLARSHIP Applications are due May 10, 2016
Seniors entering college
Adults returning to college may apply!
Print out application (under documents - Scholarships/Grants 2016) and
get your application in as soon as possible to be considered.