Join us for our 3rd General Meeting - 6pm, Monday April 17, 2017!! Join us for our Annual Reflections Awards - 6pm, May 4, 2017!!
You are formally invited to attend the
Palm Beach County Council of PTA/PTSA’s
Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 6pm
Del Prado Elementary Cafeteria
7900 Del Prado Cir N, Boca Raton, FL 33433
Pizza and drinks will be served!
This is open to all students and their families who participated in
their schools' Reflections program by sending in an entry.
Every student participant will receive a medal
and every school will receive a special thank you gift.
County winners will receive medals and trophies.
Please join us to celebrate the amazing accomplishments of our
students, parents and teachers!
Please RSVP as soon as you can, and if you have Questions?
Big THANKS to JET’S Pizza, Boca Raton,
Business Partner, for the pizzas! Glades/Lyons 561-852-5700
Palm Beach County PTA
Scholarship Applications are LIVE Now!!
Deadline to receive the applications is April 30 2017, so get yours in asap!
Palm Beach County PTA gives TWO or more $500 awards every year,
one to a student graduating high school, and
one to an adult continuing education at college!
Go to the DOCUMENTS TAB and scroll down to SCHOLARSHIPS! if you have
questions or need additional info, please email us at email@example.com!
APPLY FOR LOCAL UNIT AWARDS!!
The Palm Beach County Council of PTA/PTSA knows every local unit works to plan events and programs that are meaningful to their members. Show your awesomeness and apply now!! Deadline is April 13, 2017!
The County Council's AWARDS program is designed to recognize individuals and units who further the mission and purpose of the PTA. Applying for the County Council Awards affords local units an opportunity to showcase their efforts and share their successful programs with other local units and the County Council.
Please see the AWARDS Application under Documents TAB then click on Awards for more information. The Descriptions of the Awards are also under documents!! For further help with questions, give us a shout!
The Palm Beach County Council is a member of the largest advocacy group for children in the nation. The council supports PTA units at schools thoughout Palm Beach Countyl and currently has over 16,000 parent, teacher, student and community members. The Council is governed by approved bylaws designed to meet specific objectives. The Council will interpret, promote and support the basic policies of the State and National PTA. As such we are a 501(c)(3)
A Council serves as a medium between the State and the loca unit. A Council strenthens each local unit byu enabling it to work more effectively within its schools and its community.
The Palm Beach County Council will provide relevant traning and provide resources needed to assist in the success of the local unitl Council meetings are used to promote advocacy for all children within Palm Beach County.
The Council provides a forum for public information that can stimulate action of current issues that relate to children.
Palm Beach County Council of PTA/PTSA Supports and Provides:
- Leadership Trianing
- Arts & Cultural Programs
- Legislative Updates/Workshops
- Study Discussion Opportunities
- Local Unit Achievement Awards
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Family Events
- and much, MUCH more!
Making Every Child�s Potential a Reality!
- To Be A Powerful Voice For ALL CHILDREN,
- To Be A Relevant Resource For Families & Communities, &
- To Be A Strong Advocate For The Education & Well-Being Of Every Child
- To Promote The Welfare Of Children & Youth In The Home, School, Community, & Place of Worship
- To Raise The Standard Of Home-Life
- To Secure Laws For The Care & Protection Of Children & Youth
- To Bring Into Closer Relation The Home & The School, That Parents & Teachers May Cooperate Intelligently In The Education Of Children & Youth
- To Develop, Between Educators & The General Public, Such United Efforts As Will Secure For All Children & Youth The Highest Advantages In Physical, Mental, Social & Spiritual Education.