Battle of the BOARDS Bowling Event to celebrate Founders Day!! Feb 17! Register NOW!!
The PBCC PTA Awards/Recognition program time for applications will end April 16, 2016.
You can drop off all awards packets at Del Prado Elementary or Hidden Oaks Elementary before the due date or on the due date of April 16, 2016, by 3pm.
Then join us May 20, 2016 for the annual awards celebration. This year we will also say good-bye to the current board and install the new 2016-2018 Board of Directors.
Look for more information in the Spring.
Please email us if you have any questions PalmBeachCountyPTA@yahoo.com.
Come join us for the PTA Founders Day Celebration at the
PTA Battle of the Boards!!Wednesday, February 17, 2016
at Strikes@Boca Bowl
Get a team together of 5 people each and sign up now!!If you don't have enough to make your own team, we will place you with 'spares' and help you make new friends!Register now for only $10 each person... includespopcorn, soda, shoe rental and FUN!!
or check to PBCC PTA received by 2/13/2016For more info or to RSVP: Wendy 561-715-1361 email@example.com
Join us May 20, 2016 at Westchester Country Club for the annual PBCC PTA Awards and Members Appreciation Celebration!
Look for tickets to go on sale in April!
When: May 20, 2016
Where: Westchester Country Club 12250 Westchester Club Dr, Boynton Beach, FL 33437
Join us as we say goodbye to the 2014-2016 Board and welcome the 2016-2018 Board and announce all award recipients.
The Palm Beach County Council is a member of the largest advocacy group for children in the nation. The council supports PTA units at schools thoughout Palm Beach Countyl and currently has over 16,000 parent, teacher, student and community members. The Council is governed by approved bylaws designed to meet specific objectives. The Council will interpret, promote and support the basic policies of the State and National PTA. As such we are a 501(c)(3)
A Council serves as a medium between the State and the loca unit. A Council strenthens each local unit byu enabling it to work more effectively within its schools and its community.
The Palm Beach County Council will provide relevant traning and provide resources needed to assist in the success of the local unitl Council meetings are used to promote advocacy for all children within Palm Beach County.
The Council provides a forum for public information that can stimulate action of current issues that relate to children.
Palm Beach County Council of PTA/PTSA Supports and Provides:
- Leadership Trianing
- Arts & Cultural Programs
- Legislative Updates/Workshops
- Study Discussion Opportunities
- Local Unit Achievement Awards
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Family Events
- and much, MUCH more!
Making Every Child’s Potential a Reality!PTA MISSION
- To Be A Powerful Voice For ALL CHILDREN,
- To Be A Relevant Resource For Families & Communities, &
- To Be A Strong Advocate For The Education & Well-Being Of Every Child
- To Promote The Welfare Of Children & Youth In The Home, School, Community, & Place of Worship
- To Raise The Standard Of Home-Life
- To Secure Laws For The Care & Protection Of Children & Youth
- To Bring Into Closer Relation The Home & The School, That Parents & Teachers May Cooperate Intelligently In The Education Of Children & Youth
- To Develop, Between Educators & The General Public, Such United Efforts As Will Secure For All Children & Youth The Highest Advantages In Physical, Mental, Social & Spiritual Education.