It's never been easier to send your pictures to our RAE Yearbook team!! You can upload the photos you take on your phone instantly, tag them with an event description, a grade level and even the names of the people in the photo. You can upload several photos simultaneously and they load in seconds. The Yearbook team can access the photos you upload through the app, immediately. Get started NOW by downloading the FREE Josten’s “Replay it” app available in the app store on your phone!
After the app has finished loading, select Roosevelt Alexander Elementary as your school and log in using your Josten's user name and password (you created this the last time you ordered a year book). If you don't have a user name and password, go ahead and create one. Once you're logged in to the Replay It app, you can start sharing your photos with the yearbook team!
To share a photo (s):
- Select the “Take Photo” icon on the bottom tool bar of the Replay It app. This will load your personal camera roll.
- Select the photos you’d like to send to the yearbook team by check boxing them.
- When you’ve selected all of the photos you want to upload, click the “next” button in the upper right hand corner.
- You will now be given the opportunity to add a category, date, event description and names of the people in the photo. While these fields are extremely helpful – they are NOT required.
- Click on Category and select the category that best describes your picture (Academics, Clubs, Events, Sports, Student Life)
- Enter the Date the picture was taken.
- Tags – select the name of the event if it is available in the drop down. If not, add an event name.
- People – Add the names and grades of the people in the picture.
- Click the Update button!
- That’s it!! You will be notified a few seconds later that your upload was successful.