Clothing Donation Bins
Two bins can be found in the parking lot.
Help the people in need:
Clothing is a basic need, just as food and roof over the head. However, millions of people around the world cannot afford new clothes.
Help local communities:
- Clothes are about human dignity. They are a form of self-expression and make us feel more self-confident.
- 80% of humanity lives on less that $10 per day and nearly half the world’s population lives on less than $2 per day.
- For many people buying used clothes is their only option.
- Around 60% of all clothes collected will be worn again.
- When you recycle your unwanted clothes and accessories, you help organizations in your own community and therefore its sustainable development.
- You can find out who you help, by looking at the poster on the bin you choose for donation.
Lawnside Public School
426 E. Charleston Avenue
Lawnside, NJ 08045