After School Enrichment Camps
Registration for Session 4 after school enrichment camps have been closed due to the COVID-19 school closure. Due to this extraordinary and unpredictable times we will begin processing refunds to all who have purchased camps for session 4. We know may of our families are experiencing hardships during this time and we hope that this helps in some small way. Thank you for your understanding. Stay safe and remember we are all in this together!
Click on the Shop/Donate Tab
Then sign into the PTO website
(if you do not have a sign-on, you will
need to create one)
All Enrichment Camp classes are PTO sponsored and are voluntary. Enrichment Camp classes are not school sponsored activities.
Important parent information:
- You will receive an email confirmation of your child’s enrollment after online registration closes in addition to your PTO on-line receipt at the email you registered with. If the camp is full or canceled you will not be able to access it or see it on the website.
- No Refunds or fees forwarded to other camps once camps have started. No refunds for missed classes.
- We reserve the right to refuse participation in after school enrichment camps based on previous behavior issues. Students who have been suspended from school are not permitted to participate in this program.
- All students (1st-5th) are responsible for getting to camp themselves. Kindergarten students will be helped by their teacher to camp.
- Students are not permitted to walk home alone after any enrichment camp. Students must be picked up by a parent or carpool at Carrillo by the front office.
- If students are picked up late a late pickup Fee will be enforced-
- 1st Incident – up to 15 minutes late will result in a warning. If over 15 minutes late a $20 late fee will be imposed. This fee must be paid online before the student can attend the following week.
- 2nd incident – over 15 minutes late fee of $20 will be imposed and must be paid online before student can attend the following week
- 3nd Incident – Removal from the Enrichment camp and NO REFUNDS. *Student(s) will not be able to register in future Carrillo Enrichment Camps, until fee (s) have been paid.
- Children in KOC are required to check in with KOC before going to their camp. Parents must complete a new KOC release form for each session. Students will then be returned to KOC after the enrichment camp has ended for the day.
- Keep this registration form for reference of camp dates, times and locations.
- DISCIPLINE POLICY
- 1st Incident/Disruption in Class - the student will be given a verbal warning by the instructor.
2nd Incident/Disruption in Class – the parent will be called to pick the child up early from camp.
3rd Incident/Disruption in Class – the child will be removed from the camp without any refunds and
not be allowed to participate in future camps.