** Please note the revised Spirit Week dates that are shifted back due to the delay in Field Day**
Eakin Eagles...start planning your outfits for Spirit Week running May 15th to 21st at Eakin.
Eakin's Student Council Spirit Week Committee invites students to celebrate finishing TNReady and the school year! Get ready to dress up and have fun.
· Wednesday, May 15th is PJ Day. You'll get to wear your favorite pajammies to school!
· Thursday, May 16th is Job Day, get ready to dress up as your future career/job!
· Friday, May 17th is a "Blast From the Past"! Dress up from different time periods.
· Monday, May 20th is "Be You Day"! You'll get to wear something that expresses yourself.
· Tuesday, May 21st is a day to show Eakin Spirit! Wear Eakin colors (blue, yellow, & white) or something with eagles.
Note: The Eakin dress code will not be enforced for students participating each day in Spirit Week. Please keep all dress respectful and appropriate for school.