Box Tops for Education - Start Collecting!
Eakin earns $1 for each 10 BoxTops collected - over $1000 a year! Ask friends, family, neighbors and co-workers to help you collect! Get started today by following these simple steps:
1. Make sure you are cutting out an actual BoxTop (only items that say "BoxTop" with a date count.)
2. Cut out the Boxtop carefully making sure the date is visible.
3. Make sure the Boxtops are not expired.
- Place all your BoxTops in a baggie or envelope or
- Paste all your Boxtops on a Sheet, which can be printed anytime online by clicking here.
5. Send them to school anytime in your child's folder or drop them in the BoxTop collection box in the Main Office.
Look for BoxTops on brand names like: Huggies, Cheerios, Betty Crocker, Nature Valley, Avery, Go-Gurt, Totino's, Hamburger Helper, Chex Mix, Progresso Soup and many more!
Our Box Top collection volunteers will thank you if you carefully cut any BoxTop out along the dotted line. This has to be done before they are mailed in and this saves the volunteers a lot of time. Thank you!