2020 Lockeland LIVE Variety Show!
2020 LOCKELAND LIVE VARIETY SHOW, MARCH 7th “Lockeland Live” is our creative talent showcase for Lockeland Design Center students. STUDENT AUDITIONS on FEBRUARY 8th- REQUIRED TO PERFORM IN THE SHOW
THINGS TO KNOW
- Wednesday, January 15th Applications Due.
- Applications due to your homeroom teacher or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org LATE APPLICATIONS NOT ACCEPTED
- Wednesday, January 29th DEADLINE to send digital music files and 3rd & 4th grader videos via email to email@example.com
- OPTIONAL (3rd & 4th graders only) may submit a video clip for pre-screening. Judges will review the video clip at auditions instead of performance in-person. However, judges may request that the participant(s) perform in-person at auditions, too.
- Saturday, February 8th (1-5pm) MANDATORY Auditions, East End United Methodist Church (Prior Week check email for act time slot)
- Check-in 10 minutes prior to slot time. MANDATORY audition in front of judges K-2, video or auditions in front of judges 3-4 graders.
- Friday, March 6th (5:30-9:30) MANDATORY dress rehearsal at East Magnet High
- EVERY PARTICIPANT MUST ATTEND. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Saturday, March 7th- Showtime!
- East Magnet High School. Doors open at 5:30pm; show starts at 6:00pm
- ONE FORM FOR GROUP ACT. List (on back of form) all participants names and include: parent/guardian name, phone number and email address.
- MAX TIME LIMITS (SUBJECT TO CHANGE UPON JUDGES’ RECOMMENDATION): Solo, Duet/Trio – 2 to 2:30 min; Small Group (4-8)– 2:00 to 3:00 min; Large Group(8+) – up to 3:30 min.
- SUBMIT A DIGITAL MUSIC FILE TO firstname.lastname@example.org OR bring THUMB DRIVE- FILE MUST BE ITUNES COMPATIBLE, if your act requires music.
- ONE ACT PER PARTICIPANT, however, soloists may participate with a large group (8+). Any applicants and all Lockeland Elementary kids that cannot be accommodated will be invited on stage for the finale act. Please fill in ALL the information below in legible print handwriting.