HELP US HELP THEM
YOUR SUPPORT COUNTS HELP MAKE
A DIFFERENCE & JOIN OMNI PTSA
IMPORTANT : OMNI ATHLETICS POLICY AND PROCEDURES FOR GAMES
The following event rules will be strictly enforced at Omni Middle School and all other Palm Beach County School District schools.
- All Persons, bags, and vehicles may be subject to search
- Only clear bags are permitted inside the event – all other bags or purses, with the exception of diaper bags, are prohibited.
- All OMS students attending the game with their backpacks must wear their student I.D. Entry may be determined by administration and school police
- No re-entry – if you exit, you cannot return
- No admittance after the start of the second half of the final game
- No loitering outside of the gym/stadium/school gates on in the parking area
- Exit the gym/stadium immediately at the conclusion of the final game
- NO outside food or beverages may be brought into the event
- Unruly conduct, disruptive behavior, use of profane, obscene or abusive language of any type will result in immediate removal from the event
- In the event of an emergency, follow all instructions provide by law enforcement or school staff
Visiting Team, Coaches, and Parents
- Please park across the street at Spanish River High School. Cross the street at the crosswalk
- Enter the building through the front doors, the office will buzz you in. Walk across the court yard and go directly to the gym.
- Each player and coach will be permitted to bring with them one bag into the gym.