1203 Seacrest Avenue
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Who Are We?
What We Do?
- We are parents, teachers and community members who raise money, plan programs and support the school.
- We are volunteers who believe in the school’s mission of integrating STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) into all aspects of students’ learning.
How Can you Help?
- We organize programs like the Scientist and Mathematician of the Month, the annual Read-a-Thon and 100th Day of Dads.
- We plan fundraisers and fun family activities, like the Thursday Night Out and Family Fun Nights.
- We provide grants to teachers to support their work in the classroom.
- We are the T-shirt people! Order your shirts through PTA for your child to wear on field trips and to school.
Still have Questions?
- Being a PTA member does not mean you have to volunteer, or go to meetings unless you want to! It does help us provide programs, events, grants and supplies for your school.
- Join our PTA! You can join RIGHT HERE on this website!!
- Individual memberships are $10 and Family memberships are $20.
- If you have the time, we are always in need of volunteers for events, or for even an hour or two – whatever fits into your schedule.