About Palm Beach County Council of PTA/PTSA
The Palm Beach County Council is a member of the largest advocacy group for children in the nation. The council supports PTA units at schools thoughout Palm Beach Countyl and currently has over 16,000 parent, teacher, student and community members. The Council is governed by approved bylaws designed to meet specific objectives. The Council will interpret, promote and support the basic policies of the State and National PTA. As such we are a 501(c)(3)
A Council serves as a medium between the State and the loca unit. A Council strenthens each local unit byu enabling it to work more effectively within its schools and its community.
The Palm Beach County Council will provide relevant traning and provide resources needed to assist in the success of the local unitl Council meetings are used to promote advocacy for all children within Palm Beach County.
The Council provides a forum for public information that can stimulate action of current issues that relate to children.
Palm Beach County Council of PTA/PTSA Supports and Provides:
- Leadership Trianing
- Arts & Cultural Programs
- Legislative Updates/Workshops
- Study Discussion Opportunities
- Local Unit Achievement Awards
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Family Events
- and much, MUCH more!
Making Every Child�s Potential a Reality!
- To Be A Powerful Voice For ALL CHILDREN,
- To Be A Relevant Resource For Families & Communities, &
- To Be A Strong Advocate For The Education & Well-Being Of Every Child
- To Promote The Welfare Of Children & Youth In The Home, School, Community, & Place of Worship
- To Raise The Standard Of Home-Life
- To Secure Laws For The Care & Protection Of Children & Youth
- To Bring Into Closer Relation The Home & The School, That Parents & Teachers May Cooperate Intelligently In The Education Of Children & Youth
- To Develop, Between Educators & The General Public, Such United Efforts As Will Secure For All Children & Youth The Highest Advantages In Physical, Mental, Social & Spiritual Education.