Providing Sweet Treats for
our teachers on Fridays!
Shop LDC Gear!
Click HERE to buy!
Rewards - Kroger Community Rewards
Did you know that Kroger stores give $2,500,000 annually to Middle Tennessee non-profits? Public schools within our local community have received as much as $10,000 a year through the no-additional-cost Kroger Community Rewards Program. Lockeland PTO is one of the newest Kroger partners, and we encourage you to register your Kroger Plus card for Kroger Community Rewards with Lockeland Parent Teacher Organization as your recipient. The funds we raise will be added to our Invest contributions to support our new Instructional Specialist and provide educational supplies to our teachers.
Participation couldn’t be easier...log in to your Kroger Plus account online (or create an account using your Kroger Plus card), and register for Kroger Community Rewards at the bottom of your profile. Kroger will donate a percentage of your purchases made with your Kroger Plus card to the PTO...up to $1,200 per year per household! Five minutes of your time can make a world of difference at LDC. Detailed instructions are below, but don’t be deterred - the process is very quick, and the payoff is worth it!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with the PTO after you log in.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at customer service at any Kroger.
- Click on “Sign In/Register.”
- New online customers must click on “Register” or “Create an Account.”
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number 26169 or ‘Lockeland Parent Teacher Organization’ and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see ‘Lockeland Parent Teacher Organization’ under Community Rewards on your information page.
- Purchases will not count for the PTO until after you register your card.
- If you use your phone number at the register, call 800-576-4377, and select option 3 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must scan their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Our first rewards will be sent in December, and we hope to see a great response! Thank you for boosting Lockeland to the top again this school year!!