For the 2019/20 school year, the Lockeland Design Center PTO is once again seeking the generous support of our neighbors, friends and family by selling the popular Nashville City Saver coupon books. With City Saver’s companion iPhone & Android app, every person who purchases a coupon book will receive TWICE THE SAVINGS! This is one of only two fundraising items we sell as a PTO during the school year. With your help, we can reach our goal of raising $9,000 through City Saver this year which will be used for academic support & classroom supplies.
The book sells for $25 and our school will earn 50% of every book sold!
• The sale will run Wednesday, August 28th through Friday, September 13th
• Checks should be made payable to Lockeland PTO
• Please turn your orders and payments in weekly to your child’s teacher
• An online payment option for purchases is available at lockelandpto.org/citysaver
• Join the Lockeland PTO Facebook Page for more City Saver campaign updates and money saving tips.
• 1 Book Sold – receive your first COOP COLLECTIBLE & LANYARD. For EVERY BOOK you sell after that, you’ll receive another COOP collectible. COLLECT THEM ALL AND TRADE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
• 3 Books Sold – receive a LIGHT-UP DISCO BALL for SMART PHONE or TABLET.
• 5 Books Sold – receive an exclusive CHROME COOP.
• 7 Books Sold – receive TWO PASSES TO SKY HIGH TRAMPOLINE PARK.
• 10 Books Sold - receive ONE PASS TO SOAR ADVENTURE CLIMBING PARK.
• 15 Books Sold – receive an official NASHVILLE PREDATORS HOCKEY PUCK & invitation to a PREDATORS / CITY SAVER TOP SELLER PARTY.
• Top Selling Class In Each Grade – MR. BOND THE SCIENCE GUY.
• Top 7 Sellers In The School – INVITE A FRIEND ON A LIMO RIDE WITH PRINCIPAL LEWIS TO FIVE POINTS PIZZA.
(To be eligible for above prizes, all orders/money must be turned in by sale deadline of 9/13)