The Foundation's biggest fundraiser of the year is the Spring Festival. Come to the festival for games, vendors, food, and lots of family fun!
It's a great opportunity to reconnect with San Juan alumni.
Spring Festival is just around the corner: Friday, April 28th
The students are looking forward to this fun-filled event! We have some new games and many of our favorite old ones.
- If you have not turned in your classroom gift basket for our Silent Auction, due March 8th after school in room 21 please do so as soon as possible to your room parent if you don't have one please contact Esther Delarosa at 949-280-8594
- Our theme for the Spring Festival is Luau!
- Back this year Booth Decorating Contest! Start getting creative and get your room parents involved ...
- Be creative decorate your booth in an “Luau/hawaiian ect”
- Giant Pineapple Paper Lanterns.
- Tropical Flower Garlands. ...
- Tiki ...
- Luau Party Backdrop. ...
- Inflatable Palm Trees. ...
- Lei Toss. ...
- Pass the Coconut. ...
- Hula Hoop., etc.
Booth Contest: A “People’s Choice” contest will be held. The Winning class will receive a Classroom Trophy plus free ice cream for every student in the classroom. There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
What is the Spring Festival?
Location: It will be located in the field where the jog-a-thon is held. Buchheim Field Entrance
- The annual spring festival raises funds for what San Juan Elementary needs help with: Technology, SMP Scholarship, Librarian, technology, Non district covered programs, teacher grants, Outdoor science school, and Musical if all other expenses are covered.
- This is SJCEF (San Juan Children’s Education Foundation) largest fundraiser for the year with a goal to raise $30,000.
- Donation request forms will be going home April 13th : Due dates will be printed on the flyer sent home!
- We are requesting the following:
- Kinder: Bottle Water
- 1st Grade: Cash Donations
- 2nd Grade & TK: Coke/Root beer
- 3rd Grade: Desserts
- 4th Grade: Carpi Sun
- 5th Grade: Sprite/7Up
- In addition to the grade specific donations, we are asking each classroom to provide a cooler (labeled with your name on it) canopy and tables on the Day of our Spring Festival: Friday, April 28, 2023. Lot's of help to set up and break down!
This is such a fun event and our Largest Fundraiser for SJCEF. We are looking forward to a great time!
If you would like to volunteer or have a responsible high school or middle school student who needs volunteer hours please contact Magally 949.813.2081
Do you have your own business or have a friend that would like to promote their business???
Sponsors can email their logo by Friday, April 21 to be featured at our Spring Festival
Email: email@example.com Donations are tax deductible. Sponsorship's starting at $200.00
All checks can be made out to SJCEF Tax ID 80-0265744