Las Palmas Student Yearbook
Yearbook Help Needed
We always need people to help take pictures during class parties, field trips, recess, and at other school events. If you have taken pictures, please send them to Yearbook@HolaLasPalmas.org Your help is greatly appreciated!
Step 1: Volunteer Sign-In
- Each time you visit the school check in at the office and get a volunteer badge / sticker to wear.
- Check with your teacher to see if it is OK for you to come and take pictures on a certain day. They may be busy and that is OK, you don't have to take pictures of every event.
Step 2: Take pictures or ask other classroom volunteers if they are able to take pictures on these certain days:
- Spirit Days when kids dress up for different theme to show school spirit.
- Class parties & Field Trips
- School events such as Red Ribbon Week, Veterans' Day
- 3 or more kids in a picture is preferred, more is always better!
Step 3: Select pictures for the yearbook class page
- In focus
- Be able to see a majority of the kids faces in the pictures (vs. Back of Heads)
- Ask the teacher and other parents for pictures
Step 4: Yearbook Submission:
- The rest can be groups of kids. Groups of kids would be best.
- Try to have every kid in at least 2 or 3 pictures
- Submit 15-20 pictures for your class page 8 to 15 will be used for the class page
- Please also send all extra pictures of spirit days, school events, and jog-a-thon, to be used on those event pages of the yearbook
- If you want to design your own layout, you can!!!
Submit your pictures on a USB drive (USB drive will be returned) to the front office or email full resolution pictures (or via photo sharing Pictavo Community ).
Email Questions Yearbook@HolaLasPalmas.org